Why Join the IACP?
We need you to help the IACP stand up for chiropractic, supporting its statewide commitment to the continuing success of Idaho chiropractors.
AS AN IACP MEMBER:
You can become a basic member by completing the IACP - Membership Application
- Enjoy “Member Discounts” on registration fees for the annual meeting and convention and other IACP sponsored events.
- Receive FREE Continuing Education (CE) credits at your local district meeting; up to six modules are offered each year (CE's are available for non-members at $20/credit).
- YOU are featured on the IACP website Find A Doctor Referral Directory to put you and potential patients directly in touch with each other.
- Post a FREE classified ad annually, online or in the newsletter; practice sales, equipment sales and hiring.
- Get timely coding and reimbursement updates, and regulatory, legal and legislative alerts.
- Be part of and support the ONLY voice of our profession in IDAHO protecting your right to practice.
- Benefit by contacts gained through IACP's network of like-minded members and dedicated leadership, who support you at the local level in your practice goals and growth.
- Expand your sphere of influence in support of chiropractic's growth and authority as a separate form of health care through IACP's political action committee, public education efforts and media outreach
AS A CENTURY CLUB MEMBER:
- $100 per month, by automatic withdrawal, provides all of the benefits listed above, and
- Covers both you membership dues and the registration fees for you (and a staff person) to attend the IACP annual meeting and convention.
- Lets you contribute to the PAC fund every month. $25 of your monthly fee goes directly to our Political Action Committee, so we have the funds available when the fight for our rights is on.
- You (and your guest) will be invited to enjoy a scrumptious meal and relaxed evening in the company of our current board, past presidents and platinum corporate sponsors at the annual President's Dinner, held during the IACP annual meeting and convention..
You can become a century club member by completing the century club portion of the IACP - Membership Application. We thank you for you help in supporting chiropractic in Idaho.